Photon GameManager V4
About the Program
GameManager is an advanced game launcher that is designed to automate the process of downloading game fan art, box art, screenshots, game info, official patches and organize the data in a functional and sleek interface, allowing you to browse, sort, filter, patch, mount and run your games.
- Downloads fan art, front box art, back box art, banner art, screenshots and Game Info showcasing the data in sleek user interfaces
- Includes PhotonExplorer a replacement GUI with an improved feature set for Windows Games Explorer
- Includes PhotonFrontend a full screen interface that makes your game collection look stunning
- The Interfaces support touch screen devices, joysticks, game pads, keyboard and mouse
- Can run/launch games or supporting tools straight from the interfaces
- Take screenshots in games and view them from the interfaces
- Download and install official game patches
- Download and view manuals, cheats and walkthroughs straight from the interface
- AutoMount image files when you run games, unmount them when done(Requires an image mounter to be installed)
- Run post-game and pre-game batch files
- Quickly find your games by filtering by keyword/s or by various categories
- Organize Games by categories such as release date, publisher or platform
- Launch straight from the interface into games of many consoles (requires use of emulators/roms*)
*Please check whether emulation is legal in your respective country before using this feature
Recommended System Requirements
Runs on any computer compatible with below specification:
Hard Disk Space:
2GHz dual core
1GB(XP or below), 2GB(Vista/Win 7/Win 8)
Windows XP/Vista/7/8, Linux
50MB minimum, 200mb+ for a large game collection
NOTE: Avast! antivirus has been known to be the cause of extensive crashing during game scanning in PhotonManager. This is currently being worked on to try to fix the issue but until them please either get a different antivirus program or disable your antivirus while scanning for games.
Download & Buy
Click to download GameManager V4, its free to use for up to 5 games. For more than 5 games please purchase a license key via PayPal and support the developer.
License key costs 10 GBP and covers all platforms.
*The Linux version currently doesn't support all of the features listed in the Features section above and you may experience crashes and bugs.
These old GameManager Versions are free to use and give an overview of how GameManager has evolved over the years. Using these old versions is not recommended however as V4 is a massive improvement over the previous versions and no support is offered for these old versions.